VW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
F*****G S**T i got into my car this morning after it had rained all night.... lookeed over at passanger side... all wet... looked at the roof liner... wet by the door and all down the a-pillar... vacummed it out letting it dry now.. went to a detailer and they said that i should shampoo it myself and spray some air freshener

is there anything else i should do

no window was not down.... i dont think that the door was open because i usually beep my alarm twice and i remember hearing the sound

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it happened again today
went outside and noticed it, went to dealer they said it might be the sunroof drain thing, its there now and will be there for a day or 3(since they are closed on Sunday) hope it gets fixed.... this car is bad luck might trade it in for a new gti or a civic

·
Registered
125 Posts
A CIVIC damn, hey sounds like a leak from where the winshield wipers are, near the firewall, if the front carpets are gettin wet

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
We can't let HONDA take a fellow dubber! Go with a new GTI if you're going to trade yours in! The new SI's aren't supposed to be anything wonderful...

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Straz85:
We can't let HONDA take a fellow dubber! Go with a new GTI if you're going to trade yours in! The new SI's aren't supposed to be anything wonderful...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well How abouT a R32

·
Registered
2 Posts
I once had a dealer put the pollen filter on incorrectly. The heater filled with water after a wet night which dribbled out nicely into the passenger footwell. They fixed it.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok F*** it happened again last night its at the dealer... maybe they can get it right this time(that would be nice)

·
Registered
151 Posts
wow three times?!?!?!?!?! and Yeah i think that you should just trade it in for a new GTI...I also heard the new civic's SI arent anything special

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah and its going back on tuesday of this week because it leaked again, this time its coming from the door leaking in right near the passenger upper speaker

1 - 12 of 12 Posts