VW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am going to be taking out my engine and tranny out of my 91 GTI this coming monday and tuesday, and was wondering what wires do I need to take out? All of them, or just the harness for the engine and fuel rail? I am going to be putting in a x-flow motor in sometime after the semester is over, I have the CE2 fusebox so will the harness from the x-flow just plug right into my current fusebox?

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
Yep. Engine wiring harness to the fusebox is what you'll need to swap.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fourt1thirty:
Yep. Engine wiring harness to the fusebox is what you'll need to swap.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cool, that means its going to be easier than I thought it would

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
You have the x-flow and wiring harness yet?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fourt1thirty:
You have the x-flow and wiring harness yet?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no not yet, im waiting to get a good parts car

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
'95 and earlier... makes your life 100 times easier. Everything pretty much plugs in.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
'95 and earlier... makes your life 100 times easier. Everything pretty much plugs in.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes it does!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts