VW Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you give us more detail we might be able to help. When does it happen?
jon

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vr6secflat:
a light of a circle with dotted lines on either side sorta like this (o) is comin up and im wonderin what it means?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ASR light? but yes, more detial please.

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bora2021:
But did they have ASR in the MK3's?
jon
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No idea, just a shot in the dark.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by m of team sand s
:
What are we talking about?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mans little light... (o)

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
the only two lights in the dash i could think that remotely look like that is the brake indicator(o) with an exclaimation mark in the center. it looks exactly like what you are showing us. the sensor may have came loose... if you have a decent stereo install i will bet that the bass rattled it just enough to make it loose and flicker on and off.

·
Registered
11 Posts
a light of a circle with dotted lines on either side sorta like this (o) is comin up and im wonderin what it means?

·
Registered
893 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bora2021:
But did they have ASR in the MK3's?
jon
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>no the mk3 did not have the ASR

·
Registered
11 Posts
the symbol is a circle, with 3 dashed lines on either side of the circle.... the light is just the right of where the check engine light is... thats about the best i can describe it, hope it helps

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
you said right of the malfunction indicator???? as far as i know there should be and empty space then the airbag indicator then fuel light on the right side. the first light to the left of the check engine is the brake indicator. which sound exactly like what your described. (0) with this ! in the center. other than that i'm lost!

·
Registered
11 Posts
nope, the light is def to the right of the check engine light

1 - 14 of 14 Posts