VW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought h&r springs and i'm thinking about putting them on! good idea or not is it hard? i have done springs on civics but never on a dub. can any one give me any pointers? thanks

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
From use to doing Lifts on Jeeps, one of the hardest things was the springs itself. If you have a spring compressor and a couple of floor jacks, then it shouldn't be too hard. Where do you live in Delaware???
jon

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im just doing the springs for now

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GTI2001:
From use to doing Lifts on Jeeps, one of the hardest things was the springs itself. If you have a spring compressor and a couple of floor jacks, then it shouldn't be too hard. Where do you live in Delaware???
jon
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

living in wilmington DE
you
andres

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
I live down in Dover. I know there are a couple of shops down here that could put the springs in. Also, you might want to try
R&S Kustumz inc. I think they are located up in Wilmington. Their # is 302-218-7712.
Give them a call and see how much they would charge you.
jon

[ August 09, 2002: Message edited by: GTI2001 ]

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i just got of the phone with r&s and he has shut down. the guy recommended me to Drop Works 302.369.6491 in newark - $175
Do you know if they need a special tool for the strut cup?
thanks
andres

1 - 7 of 7 Posts