VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need new front seats. Would like to go somewhat racing seats. I dont mind comfort. Im 6"4 and have a shop that can fab my bracket for me. Any suggestions?

I need a turbo timer that works with our security systems. Do you guys know of any?

Has anyone tried out ecstuning's short shifter that reduces shift length by 20%?

My airbox came swish cheesed but its also on the top which means im getting unfiltered air. Can I just put a K&N filter right on the MAF? What dimension filter will I need?

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
recaro

turbo timers are for the gay and lazy. just let your car idle for a minute before you shut it off after spooling the turbo a lot.

yes. just go to an autoparts store and get a cone.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea It would but I like the corsas. I like the style of bucket seats. Im not just wanting an easy install.

·
MK4 & MK5 Owner
8,444 Posts
Brackets will be easier to just make. You could cut up and shorten the oem brackets.
I'm using a 3in. Inlet k&n. I have a reducer to 2.75 to fit it nice on the maf sensor.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
he made a heat shield. its not necessary but looks cool. i left the bottom half of my air intake box with the snorkel still attached to get some cold air from the front. so it rests in that.

·
Registered
828 Posts
I hear good things about the Dieselgeek short shift too. I'd probably prefer that one instead of the ECS.. VW Short shift kit for MK4 5 speed
Don't need a turbo timer, and you'll probably ruin the look of the interior with Fast and Furious racing buckets, but it's your call. I can tell you the GLI Recaros look badass, and are awesome to sit in.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl on the website. Move your mouse up to the google search area. 42draftdesigns.com

1 - 20 of 29 Posts