VW Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Just a quicky for now to ask of you a question or two, i am about to embark on a custom T4 Build, once our swb van is back from getting it's pop top installed so am now thinking about furniture for it, as you will see from my iffy plans below i intend having 2 x single beds up front with units down either side at the rear much like a Leisure drive or Auto sleeper design in essence.

Specs:
On the drivers side rear of the single seat will be a full height unit spanning what is left of the length of the van containing a firstly a wardrobe UNIT [with false panel in floor as underneath would be our Propex and leisure batteries etc]next to which would be another identical wardrobe unit into which would be built a full Thetford cassette toilet unit with drop down sink and vanity unit to match, on the wall behind with cassette exit point at rear door of van, all sides full height thus allowing rear door to be opened and storage for site lead, first aid box and other essentials to be right at hand]Zig unit would be cut into panel above seat back facing front wards and bracket for Tv installed same place...
Passenger side rear of the single seat would be lower units kitchen unit height, which would contain right behind seat sink and one ring smev cooker under which would be a 3 way fridge, next to which would be storage all the way to the end, of run at rear door, access point in end of unit for gas and water bottles, with worktop on top.
Possibly 2 x overhead units would be also required to fit between the top of window line on passenger side and along same place behind drivers seats.
Lastly i would require 2 x matching table tops 1 x small for between front seats and 1 x larger for between all 4 seats, all doors, trims and cutouts would require to be completed..

If you could give me a ball park figure to build the above units i would be obliged, on a collect basis either made up or in kit form, either would be acceptable forms of a transaction taking place it would be in cash of course and your attention would be appreciated as these units will require to be ordered shortly, if there is different finishes, materials etc that can be used if you could supply quotes for each separately
Cheers guys im in Scotland so prefer someone around Galsgow/Stirling but will travel for the right ones
Dougie

·
Registered
3 Posts
problem, problem, problem

In April of 2007 my oil pressure light came on. I brought it in Canton, CT who told me the problem occurred because of engine sludge. they recommended I change my oil in a couple thousand miles and return if the light comes back on. I followed their advice and now have engine damage. I need a new engine for $6500 which they will not fix under warranty unless I come up with 9 oil change receipts. I still owe $17,000 on the car and am paying a car payment of $450 a month on a car I can't drive.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts