VW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah my local dealer just got a black R 32, i went there test drove it and fell in love, lol.
fast as a motha*****, i'll go back on Wed. to see how much they would give me for mine

sorry guys i just wanted to share my happiness with everyone

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
Damn Josh just picked his up and took it home

They had 2 at Autohaus in Lancaster, I'v heard from several people that someone was on a test drive and totaled the car! That guy has the braggring rites of totaling the first R32, not a good thing to brag about tho

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Slaven GTI:
what r u waiting for josh, post some pix of ur new wifey
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Josh's New Beast (R32)

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Josh Fryauff:
Don't worry, rides for everyone!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

YAY!!! Let me know when you're on the West coast...

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by party pat:
At least u guys can even test drive them they are never coming out in canada cuz they said its not worth it for the company<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i feel your pain....i hate the fact that us canucks always get screwed over somehow or another

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
I'm really surprised that they are letting poeple test drive them. I think I might take a ride to my friendly VW dealership and tell them I have the money to buy one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts