VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RafCarre12:
Pffft

Looks like any other GTI. Other then the body kit, suspension, interior and engine.

I hate feeling so jealous!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Better response!

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
Shit... why'd I have to look at this at the college. I'm half an hour from home and I need new undies.

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by db:
Better response!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hate you David!

·
Registered
735 Posts
*sniffle* that's such a beautiful thing...

I WANT ONE!!!

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
oh, oh, oh, yeah......that hit the spot. Makes me think about paying off a dealer for a spot on the list.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>From the movie Contact:
It's sooo beautiful....they should have sent a poet...so, so, beautiful...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RafCarre12:
Pffft

Looks like any other GTI. Other then the body kit, suspension, interior and engine.

I hate feeling so jealous!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You forgot one of the most important things! The 4MOTION! And the pussy magnet!

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by das boot:
You forgot one of the most important things! ...the pussy magnet!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Like biznatches know the difference! Ok wait, like most biznatches know the difference!

·
Registered
573 Posts

Makes me wanna dance! Anyone on the forums on a waiting list for one of these?

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
i saw this on whoretex a few days ago and all i can say is that i wish i had the money

1 - 20 of 52 Posts