VW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, modifying in my eyes can only be done sucessfully if its done subtley... the coolest body kit ive seen for the mk4 would have to b the R32 kit, however how the hell can i get it, would i have to get it straight from the dealer or wat?

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
go to tmtuning b/c pgperformance has INSANE PRICES!!!!!!
$1650 american for a front bumper!?!?

EDIT: i just noticed that you are from the uk. check out the dealer and see how much they want for it! then compare prices.

[ September 03, 2003: Message edited by: 1point8T ]

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
tm tuning is from germany. it took a while for me to get my interior pieces. Check how much shipping would be from tmtuning. btw, they both have excellent customer service.

·
Registered
18 Posts
i've also thought about doing an r32 upgrade on my 1.8t, but does anyone in the uk know how the insurance people take this?

also, does anyone know where to get the parts in the uk? surely there must be someone that does this kind of stuff other than a dealer?

thanks in advance,

G

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Do you mean just the body kit?
If so i know here in the US you don't have to report it to the insurance company but if you want it fully covered, you can additional insurance to cover it. I know on my insurance that if there is a aftermarket thing on my car and if it's bolted down, i'm covered up to $1000 of extra parts that i've added.
jon
jon

[ September 08, 2003: Message edited by: Bora2021 ]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts