VW Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Some of you may have seen my post in the introduction page, but incase you didn't I am the proud owner of a 2008 R32. I am a big car enthusiast regardless of the make, but have a particular fondness for golfs (Esp the mk4, but couldnt find a mk4 r32 on the market) The mk5 R32 is an amazing car. As of now everything is stock except the rims and tinted windows. I plan on putting a cold air intake and borla exaust system on the car within the next few months.
I love fielding questions about the car and if anyone has any ideas they wanna throw at me about where I should go from here, I would appreciate the perspective. I love my car like a daughter and her name is Rosie (the R32). I look forward to hearing from you all

The Best,

:Br32
DSC00138.jpg

DSC00141.jpg

DSC00139.jpg

DSC00140.jpg

DSC00142.jpg

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you meen turbo? Turbo is a little out of my price range at the moment unfortunately haha, One day.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Nice r32. with exhaust, intake and tune your car will be even more amazing then it already is.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
GIAC or Unitronic are the best IMO. But they all do pretty much the same.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have heard that the chip has much less of an effect on a non turbo charged car. And i have even heard people say it is not worth the money for a naturally aspirated v6

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
beautiful r32 man. i dont know much about r32s but the gains with chips are not felt near as much as on a car wih a turbo.

true gains=turbo. an as u stated before its out of the price rang but ya keep it i mind for the future. u could chip, but for now do the intake and other basic stuff like that. other visual things. but ya turbo and chip are definitely at the top.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts