VW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Rawk on, so maybe we will get a R32 Rally edition 20 years from now...

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fli gti:
Rawk on, so maybe we will get a R32 Rally edition 20 years from now...
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i hope they come out with something like that!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
**stupid electronic medium won't transfer sarcasm**

:shakes fist:

I was making a joke about how we didn't get the R32 untill the twilight years of its model life, and we probably wont get the Beetle RSI, and for some reason the Germans and Japs all like to sit over there with there smug little looks and freakin badd ass cars and continue to ship us the watered down versions......

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fli gti:
...and for some reason the Germans and Japs all like to sit over there with there smug little looks and freakin badd ass cars and continue to ship us the watered down versions...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wouldn't you? All we are going to do is regulate the crap out the them, until the fun factor is completely lost. We are getting better, let's see what happens.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Well, my guess is that the Big Two(since Chrystler is a Daimler product now) will call no fair, go whining home to mother congress, and get import tariffs, emissions, etc. raised since they can't realistically compete. So they will lower the bar instead of trying to raise their product.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts