VW Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the dealer today to pick some parts up. And there was a R32 parked in the show room. The door was unlocked, I got to sit inside!!!
Man that thing was so sweet!!! I felt like jacking the front bumper, rear valance, and sideskirts...Well everything!!!! The wheels too! perhaps the ENGINE!!! muhahaha....yeah, they also had a red one parked outside. Damn they look nice, oh behind the R32 was a W12 Phaeton!! DAMN THAT SHIT WAS NICE TOO! The price of the R32 on the tag was $30,xxx msrp. Not bad at all.

[ March 18, 2004: Message edited by: dub flava ]

·
Registered
735 Posts
It was sweaty? Eww! too bad it wasn't sweet!

·
Registered
735 Posts
An R32 would put the schizzle in my fazizzle. The butt-dyno would be smilin' horizontal most definitely!

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KohlBrenner:
An R32 would put the schizzle in my fazizzle. The butt-dyno would be smilin' horizontal most definitely!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats cuz you have a 2.0 like me.

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
i have yet to see an r32 in person, probably bc i live in canada

·
Registered
573 Posts
One sweet machine. At the local dealership here, they have the R32s and the Phaetons parked right alongside one another. Needless to say there's plenty of rubbernecking across that intersection. There was a brief mention of the R32 in one of Speed Channel's car show specials.

Has anyone in the VW scene attempted any crazy mods/conversions with the R32 or any of its components? Like an AWD Jetta or something?

·
Registered
735 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RafCarre12:
Thats cuz you have a 2.0 like me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know it man. Darn 2.0, it dusted a Honda today in an uphill climb. Darnit!

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EastCoastDubz420:
my friend wants his mk3 all wheel drive can u use the r32 components to do this or do u need the motor & trans........ just a crazy question<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You'd need EVERYTHING

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
No, but they did have AWD VR6 Mark 3's over in Europe. They still called em Syncro back then.

If people are interested I could compile a parts list from European ETKA, but it would most likely take me a long time to do so.

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GTIVR62801:
No, but they did have AWD VR6 Mark 3's over in Europe. They still called em Syncro back then.

If people are interested I could compile a parts list from European ETKA, but it would most likely take me a long time to do so.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was kidding. For some reason I thought this was posted in the MK3 forum. Just bein' a jerk. Totally backfired.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts