VW Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
January/Feburary in the US. Under $30,000.
3.2liter VR6...240 HP, 236 ft. lbs torque.
4Motion All Wheel Drive (Haldex)
6 Speed Manual

Thats all that really matters, but its got Koenig sport seats, full aluminum trimmed interior...and is available in Tornado Red, Reflex Silver, Deep Blue Pearl Effect, and Black Magic Pearl.

No OEM HIDs...they don't meet US Standards (HID bulbs too close to turn signals I hear) but the car will recieve the same lights as the 20th AE GTI.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how do you go by getting on a waiting list?? I jsut called my dealer and he said they dont have a waiting list because they have no idea how many they are getting and when but he doesnt think they will get them until spring. how much difference do you think their will be in insurance between an r32 and a vr6

·
Registered
194 Posts
3.2L VR6, 240HP, All wheel drive on 18 inch wheels with four wheel disc brakes, sporty seats, runing 14.4 in the 1/4 mile, and all for an estimated $28,000. I'm Sold. I want one A.S.A.P.

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rocket16v:
how do you go by getting on a waiting list?? I jsut called my dealer and he said they dont have a waiting list because they have no idea how many they are getting and when but he doesnt think they will get them until spring. how much difference do you think their will be in insurance between an r32 and a vr6<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well, it is a much faster car. and it costs more. but it does have 4WD...it depends on how old you are, if you are married (I think), and how many tickets you have (or lack there of).

It will be more insurance-wise I'm sure. I would call your insurance agent up and tell them the specs of the r32 (cause they probably dont have it in their computers yet), and give them the specs of the vr6. then tell them to give you a price of both.

post what you hear. I am interested on what the difference is too! thanks!

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rocket16v:
how do you go by getting on a waiting list?? I jsut called my dealer and he said they dont have a waiting list because they have no idea how many they are getting and when but he doesnt think they will get them until spring. how much difference do you think their will be in insurance between an r32 and a vr6<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Like Brian said depends on your record, location, age and if you married. My guess is it will be a little higher than the VR6 but not too much higher. If you are truley interested stay close with your dealership...try to make "dealer friends" it helps...trust me

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Has anybody else seen the HPA's twin turbo R32?

0-60mph: 3.2sec
1/4 mile: 11.4sec
1/4 mph: 119mph
slalom speed(600ft): 71mph
skid pad: .88g
60-0: 108ft

can't.......stop.........drooling....

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 109 LUVR:
Has anybody else seen the HPA's twin turbo R32?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, 409hp & 437ftlbs.

There is a great article about it in the new European car That I actually just got around to reading last night.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
735 Posts
Mmmmm... forbidden R32...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts