VW Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting sick and tired of these threads being posted that give no information with the help they are asking for. If you're having a problem with your car and need help we need as much information as possible. If your car won't start, we need you to tell us more than n"it won't start." what's it doing? turning over but not catching? totally dead? runs for a few seconds then dies? You need to be specific.

Also I'm getting tired of these posts that look like they were written by a three year old. Is it so hard to use some commas and periods? really? the lack of capitalization doesn't bother me that much but trying to read 20 lines of one big ass run on sentence makes normal people want to kill themselves. you were taught this shit in first grade, so use it. I will start closing threads that look like they were written by a retard. period.

happy posting.

·
Premium Member
4,477 Posts
Opening this thread simply...

to pledge allegiance to 96GTIVR6 of VWForum, and the common sense for which he stands; one moderator, under nadeem, with intelligence and criticism for all.

I lol'd reading this...

Carry on..

·
Premium Member
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:p

I'm just saying. people need to help us help them. being vague and acting like a retard isn't helping anyone.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.