VW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im ready to do the trubo but im trying to decide on which turbo to get....i have been gettin different opinions from everyone...t3super60? t3/t4...i just dont know....i want somethin that ill be able to run good boost but economically feasable....any ideas...

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
Super 60 would be plenty, but just for fun... give me a hp number.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know it may be a stretch...but im looking fo around 230 at the wheels...i think its possible

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
That is 265 at the flywheel Tim. For those numbers, I would think you would be better off with t3/to4e But Aaron, Josh, and Bigdong are the experts.

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
Lets say 6000rpm is your engines happy point, and you run 15psi. That means about 26lb/min at about a 2:1 pressure ratio.

As you can see, the Super 60 will cut it. The 50 trim T04E is getting too big. Perhaps a 40 or 46 trim T3/T04E would be closer. I'd suggest a .63 A/R exhaust housing, possibly a Stg3.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Tim u tool haha u need new pic of ur rs bumper on there

·
Registered
192 Posts
and i will steal it haha tim pimpin on wax

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it will eventuially get there...i know i have the resources and people to help...its just the money i need to come up with...when it gets done though it will be done right...oh and sorry my bumber isnt on yet colin...i know i dissapointed u...lol

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Blue92mk2:
bump!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

None of that on here now.
We don't want this to turn into the tex`. With 4 total pages of content over the last few mounths theres no need to bump Tim

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dakoda it was one bump...good lord...i just want some more comments...calm down before u overheat

1 - 12 of 12 Posts