VW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I was just driving to meet a friend for lunch and wham! I had to drive through the worst part of Allentown. I see a Integra & Probe fly up behind me. They both go in the left hand lane to pass me. I had the window down cuz it's nice out and I hear one of the dude's yell something. I ignore him cause I was not in the mood to start anything.

He yells again. YO! Whatchu got done to that YO! I look over for a split second then look away. Traffic starts to proceed as the light changed green. The Neon in front of me jams on the breaks and wham! I rear-end her. I'm so mad I did this.

So I drive up 2 blocks and flash her to pull over. I pull over she doesn't that dumb broad kept going. It was my fault so I'm like whatever lady.

Damage - Europlate dented, a two scratches that I can buff out. I will take some pics tonight and post my results. I think I can fix it all with no problem. I'm just mad right now.

I'm actually happy that the europlate was on it protected most of the contact.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
oh man db, im really sorry to hear that. damn probe!! well atleast its not too bad of damage and thank god for the euro plate!! well atleast your ok and no major damage.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Well glad you made it out OK, When i first got my car within 30 days a lady rear ended me while i was waiting to pull into traffic, ended up she didn't have insurance so I HAD to pay the deductable. Then while i'm waiting for all of the insurance stuff to go through. My dad backs into me with is TT so now the front and back are damaged. Took me over 3 months to finally get everything fixed. (sort of glad my dad backed into me cause he bought me a spoiler and paid to get the damaged fixed).
jon

·
Registered
119 Posts
-sniff- my 1.8t sends his condolences. On the upside, you now have a reason to be pissed and race the shit out of anything that comes your way...

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I washed the car tonight to check out the damage. No worries really nothing at all. All though I did want to share this. I had to toss the black europlate no biggies. Now we sport the VWFORUM plate instead.

Scuffed in the middle

Scuffed on the side

Used ScratchX by Meguiars - worked pretty good, hid about 80% of the scuff

Apply Cream - YUM YUM

Max wanted to get in a picture

All Fixed

[ November 14, 2002: Message edited by: db ]

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Sorry to hear that DB. That Scratch X stuff seems to work pretty good. I got tons of tiny little scratches on my door since I used to work beside a Shopping Mall.
Damn BOATS on wheels.
Glad you and your car are ok now.

·
Registered
74 Posts
ALL HAIL THE EURO PLATE, FOR IT IS GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts