VW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as the subject says. I'm having trouble finding rear valances most don't fit because of the dtm tips. Anyone know of any good ones? got pic?

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Rieger makes some really nice rear valences and they require little to no modification to fit the DTM tips, check them out as well as projektzwo, hofele designs, and caractere....good luck, and let us know what you decide on
--dave--

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
the r-rx isnt the only rear val. they make..take a look around their catalog...and check out the other companies as well, no one ever said it all has too match...in fact most often cars with custom mismatched body components look more interesting to the eye...good luck man

--dave--

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
you could get the 4motion rear valence to keep the stock look. you would have to have the exhaust modified so the tips would stick out of the cutout. thats what I did. but I dont have dtm tips. sorry I dont have any pics of it right now.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the stock valance without the 4 motion cutout and the dtm tips fit perfect there is only a little space between the two. I'm looking for a custom rear valance to go with the reiger r-rx front bumper I have now. I pretty sure the back r-rx bumper doesn't fit wtih dtm tip exhausts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts