VW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have seen ppl who have the rear wiper on their golf/gti lay down and not up in the middle of the window like the new one. how do you do that? do you have to buy a kit or what? i was kindof thinking of it if i can do it for under like $10 myself.

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
My A2 was on an angle but you can buy a euro wiper kit for under $40. to have it lay flat. Search ebay sometimes you can snag them there real cheap.

You can gerry rig it so it lays flat but the usability will be poor.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks. yeah, ist not that big of a deal to me, and i do use it almost every morning, damn rain! anywho, yeah thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
thats a nice mod for an a2, looks alot cleaner.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thank you jen. that was exactly what i was looking for! and welcome to the forum

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
back when i had my 92 golf it worked fine untill it broke one day then i jus layed it down flush with the window.. haha i never really used it to often.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey i did it! it looks great! just got some minor adjustments so the wiper goes up all the way and i will be set! it took like 10 minutes. i am going to adjust it durring 1st period tomorrow at school!

·
Registered
92 Posts
I did the same mod to my golf it took like ten minutes makes the car look even cooler if thats possible glad i own a vdub isnt it great to do a simple little thing like this for free when other makes would cost 50.00 to accomplish the same thing god I love german engineering

1 - 12 of 12 Posts