VW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry guys, i have been testing exhausts all over these couple of days...how is remus? I heard that there pretty quiet, and the pricing is reasonable....and also they got all those tips...is single tip any good? they also have dual tips thats probably too big to fit...like 3.31" each http://www.westcoastspeed.com has some pretty good prices...please let me know how they are..! thanks! oh yeah...and how about..EUROSPORT...

[ February 06, 2004: Message edited by: GTI 1.8T ]

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
both are good names. I have heard the remus system on remus's jetta. Friggin sweet. I dont know if it was on a 1.8t or vr, but either way, when it revved, it made my heart stop.

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
I used to have Remus on my A2 1.8 loved it. Probally one of the smoothest growls you can get from pipes. That is one exhaust that really "breaks" in after months of driving. I will get louder as time passes.

Carbon Fiber Tips

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
A kid I know has a remus setup on his VR6. It sounds pretty good. Nothing like a nice growl of the engine when it fires up in the cold!

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
Remus's sound is number one on my list. Pricing is high, but its high quality. I would def get one. Check on the ebay auctions, they have soundclips in some of them.

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
my buddy has the sport muffler on his 2.0 and it sounds pretty good. it's really quiet but that's probably because it's a 2.0.

i'm probably going to get one for my 1.8t in the summer.

G

·
0 Posts
i would go with remus....i thinking of going with it on the gti...i know it sounds sweet...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts