VW Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 94 Golf has served me well. .....almost 20 yrs old and 300,000 miles. The engine is strong and runs great. But everything else is falling apart. And when I say falling rt ...I mean it., can't picture anyone else driving it, so I'm not going to sell it. But maybe I can donate it.....I'd rather fool myself and donate.

I'd don't want to get rid of it....but it just doesn't make sense puting any more effort and money into it. I can renew everything , and yet the frame is routing away...

Ideas?
Thanks

·
Registered
151 Posts
You could turn it into a towable grill. Or come up with some other witty type of trailer to turn it into.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
I was going to say grille too. Cut the front end off and make a grill, then put a hitch on it and take it places.

·
Registered
151 Posts
make a t-top mk3 or put a small jacuzzi in the back

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
...can't do it!
gonna fix her one part at a time ...till death do us part.:)
Thx for the ideas.

·
Premium Member
2,664 Posts
I felt the same about my first jetta, i rescued it from about 2 accidents but eventually it was time to let it go. And i did.

·
Registered
132 Posts
alot of good ideas here, I like the grill idea, I would stay away from donating it to somewhere except maybe a tech school, you don't want someone selling it for a good cause and someone have the frame rot away and are stuck with a mess, also parting it out would be a good way of getting rid of it

·
Registered
9 Posts
My 94 Golf has served me well. .....almost 20 yrs old and 300,000 miles. The engine is strong and runs great. But everything Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin else is falling apart. And when I say falling rt ...I mean it., can't picture anyone else driving it, so I'm not going to sell it. But maybe I can donate it.....I'd rather fool myself and donate.

I'd don't want to get rid of it....but it just doesn't make sense puting any more effort and money into it. I can renew everything , and yet the frame is routing away...

Ideas?
Thanks
the junkyard close to where I live pays $300 for a junk car w/clear title

1 - 14 of 14 Posts