VW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I got my REVO last night and I am more than impressed. I installed my boost gauge today to check out the gains. To my surprise, in 3rd gear I spiked at 23psi!
I was settling at 20.
All other gears I spike at about 20-21 settle at 18-20. But that's also w/ a race N 75.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Wow 23psi is impressive even if that's off race gas. I can't wait til I get my revo download on friday. Glad to hear you like the software.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gti20thAEinDE:
Wow 23psi is impressive even if that's off race gas. I can't wait til I get my revo download on friday. Glad to hear you like the software.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where are you getting it done at?
jon

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
WOW 23 PSI!!!

i want revo!!!

how much?

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
wow thats crazy, if i had a 1.8 id get that.

·
Registered
473 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dubwink:
wow thats crazy, if i had a 1.8 id get that.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd like to see the numbers on paper along with the dynos to support the data. Also remember, a spike is very different from a steady hold. Not trying to be a hater...I just like the facts, because there is already wayyyyyyyyy toooo much BS and drama going on with these 1.8T chips.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, I'm not one to BS, but I see where you're coming from. I'll take a pic and post it. BTW, that was running 91 Octane, that's the highest you can get in CA. The program cost me $500. You can get different controllers to plug into your OBD2 port to customize your performance, but you don't need it unless you're seriously running at the track.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bora2021:
Where are you getting it done at?
jon
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://www.ssiauto.com/ It's about an hour into MD from Delaware. I spoke with a few shops and they seemed the most knowledgable. Plus, they are close and could get it done on friday when I have off work.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by supertom9903:
OK, I'm not one to BS, but I see where you're coming from. I'll take a pic and post it. BTW, that was running 91 Octane, that's the highest you can get in CA. The program cost me $500. You can get different controllers to plug into your OBD2 port to customize your performance, but you don't need it unless you're seriously running at the track.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

All I run here is 93. Can't wait to see what that does! Yeah, 500 bills here too. I'd much rather have a managed program than slapping a BCC on her and just cranking it.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Looks like I might hold out a few weeks on the program. I guess bills have to come first

1 - 10 of 10 Posts