VW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My g/f is looking for some rims. I have been doing some looking and can't seem to find any cheap 15" rims. She has an 87 cabriolet so we aren't looking for 18's, she wants the old school look and 15's are what she wants. Any help would be great, links or whatever.
tia,
J

·
Registered
735 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RafCarre12:
define cheap<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I got my wheels with tires for less than 1,000, I thought that was pretty thrifty.

They were from edgeracing.com

[ March 15, 2004: Message edited by: KohlBrenner ]

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KohlBrenner:
I got my wheels with tires for less than 1,000, I thought that was pretty thrifty.

They were from edgeracing.com

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It might be nice to tell us what kind of wheels you got JJ.

(pssst, they're ugly; don't listen to JJ)

·
Registered
735 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RafCarre12:

It might be nice to tell us what kind of wheels you got JJ.

(pssst, they're ugly; don't listen to JJ)
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stilauto 17" x 7.5" w/Falken Azenis tires. They don't have them on the edgeracing site now, but they kinda look like the SR400A without the rivets.

Don't listen to Raf, he gets a free bowl of soup with his haircuts.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
define cheap<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well, a chick that hits curbs from time to time.
so like ~500+/- for a set

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
Borbets from Tire Rack are a good choice for a chick.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fourt1thirty:
Borbets from Tire Rack are a good choice for a chick.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I will have to show her those, I don't think it is the look she wants but the price is right.

·
Registered
153 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 87cabriolet:
My g/f is looking for some rims. I have been doing some looking and can't seem to find any cheap 15" rims. She has an 87 cabriolet so we aren't looking for 18's, she wants the old school look and 15's are what she wants. Any help would be great, links or whatever.
tia,
J
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

borbet def.. very affordable, with a nice euro look. i have 16x7.5 borbet design e's on my jetta.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts