VW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can any one p-chop rs4 rims in black on a red gti? cuz i want ot buy rs4 rims but i was thinking painted them black but i don't wanan regret anything.Thanx in advanced

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cona Careca Racing:
wo[uld it b possible to p-chop them in black ???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here you go. I also did a couple of extra things. I hope you like.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Raf that is awsome. You are the da Vinci of the P-chop; well, you and Das Boot might have to fight over that title; how about a thumb wrestling tournament?...

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 109 LUVR:
Raf that is awsome. You are the da Vinci of the P-chop; well, you and Das Boot might have to fight over that title; how about a thumb wrestling tournament?...
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah, he is way over my weight class.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cona Careca Racing:
came out real good thanx bro im deff. gonna color mine black thansx so much bro<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by veedubgolf97:
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I already have one. You should have seen the crowd of sweater meat down the third base line during college.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote
You should have seen the crowd of sweater meat down the third base line during college
I dont even know what to type im so confused. You been drinkin early Raf?? all your posts at about 7:30 have a certain drunkness to them hahaha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts