VW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i was crusin up to marks to take some pics fer our website http://www.teamspeedandsound.tk
and i was on a back road takeing my time and it was clear out and a deer jumped out infront of me my grill and my passagnger side fender are shot..my poor car...but i'm going up and gettin it fixed really soon..as it come along i'll report more.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Sorry to hear that. Wish your VW fast recovery.

PS: Nice site. However, a little hint, perhaps you should do a different background, cause I saw it tiled and that is (not 100% professional)... just a pointer. Besides that your site is really good.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
hey sry to hear that man, just hope that all is ok or will be fast. any wheel damage or anything else hurt? lets hope not.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Odd timing, I just hit a deer too. Driver side corner and rolled it around all the way into my door. Total $3000 damages, looking it over though I can do most of it myself and then take it to my boys shop and get it repainted.
Using the money to pay it off from the bank and then convinced the wife to get us to go out tommorrow and look at a couple newer ones. Found a '02 used Jetta with 1.8t in silver and it's HOTTTTT!!!!!!! Keeping the injured one under tarps for now and redo her myself over the summer for fun!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nope theres no wheel damage just teh grill and the passanger side fender...i was driveing th car yesterday...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts