VW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i live in washington and i am wonder does anyone know of any good salvage yards or junk yards with lots of vw stuff....or does anyone know a good place to look for salvage yards? thanks so much

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
Absolute German (Seattle)
Pull-A-Part (not VW specific, but super cheap, Tacoma, Everett, and Lynnwood)
Alseth (last resort, everett)
Campbell Nelson North (Arlington)

Service:
Oval's Motorsport (Ask for Mike)

·
Registered
573 Posts
Anyone have any suggestions for VW salvage yards around the DC Metropolitan area?

·
Registered
96 Posts
icould use some info like that too. ilive in south fla ft.luaderdale/miami area. cant find any good vw spots or yards where i may can find a clip so i can swap in my vr6 in my 2dr wolfsburg jetta. tryin to head to tuner bash but my location is not helping. when i was in ny ididnt have this prob, ijust go to the auto district by shea stadium always a chance to find somthing there. iwonder is ther any auto district in my town.

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
salvage yards are good places to get things, but ive always had trouble cuz they think i dont know wut im talkin about and try to charge an outragous amount of $$

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
in the central pa area theres a vw salvage yard by the name of Hanks. They are located in between york and harrisburg and aren't relatively that far off the interstate. i've been going there for years for all kinds of parts and highly reccomend them for anyone needing used parts for decent prices.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Hanks rocks but thats a little far from ya...remmebr why junkyards might charge a little high...cause we all know that a switch here and there will accidently slip into our pockets...they account for that... :lol:

·
Registered
151 Posts
hanks is awsome he has everything and he knows my dad so i get stuff cheaper :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts