VW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a vag-com this past friday and was playin around with it tonight and found some fault codes. I did some searching online but could not find out what these specific ones mean...can someone please tell me what they mean or what is possibly wrong here? Any help would be greatly appreciated! (my engine is a 1.8T)

17956 - Boost Pressure Regulation Valve (N75): Open Circuit
P1548 - 35-10 - - - Intermittent

and

01166 - Engine Torque Signal
03-10 - No Signal - Intermittent

·
Registered
380 Posts
what year is your engine and write me ur vin# i can check on a program called ALL-DATA which we have availible in our shop and i can send u the troubleshoots if u like.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rollin- i sent u an im...thanks alot man!

Emily- thanks for the site, i tried searching on there and found a couple ppl with the same codes i have but no explination of what they mean

Josh- my engine is stock right now, i just had it in for service on saturday at Gilboy because i was hearing this raspy fluttering noise and it turns out my turbo to manifold bolts were loose
They insited i was messing with my turbo and that it looked like i tried to take it off but i never touched my turbo. Friday night i scanned my ecu and found a crapload of codes including "random multiple missfires" but the dealership cleared them all. My car still seems to be making some kinda faint raspy noise on cold starts but the majority of the noise has gone away...maybe i have a leak somewhere?

edit: no cel either

[ November 06, 2003: Message edited by: rubbadubdub ]

·
Registered
380 Posts
since i just read this and its thursday, i just got back from school, and we have no school tomorrow, the soonest i can check these for u is monday and ill post it up by 12pm. Sorry about that.

Emir

1 - 7 of 7 Posts