Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
too late?

edit.. just read abaout the 10 person cap.. darnit.. : P hopefully i can use it in the future..

have been away and could not manage the deadline, but realised that i have the perfect shot. even when i am living in norway it is hard to find a good shot. but i have found it.. but am i way to late for this??

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
edit.. just read abaout the 10 person cap.. darnit.. : P hopefully i can use it in the future..

have been away and could not manage the deadline, but realised that i have the perfect shot. even when i am living in norway it is hard to find a good shot. but i have found it.. but am i way to late for this??
yeah your way to late but i wouldnt mind seeing your picture.

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
im loving this.. finally we are starting to more consistanly max out the polls.. and more and more votes are springing up monthly. im loving it guys keep it up! THE MORE INTEREST THAT DEVELOPS THE BETTER PRIzES WE GET AND THE MORE SPONSORS WILL JOIN INTO THIS GIVE AWAY.

ive said it before and ill say it again. the goal here is to get this FOR U GUYS. the moderators have all agreed.. every poll that reaches 10 regular members every
mod steps out.

we as mods try to enter every month, but our pictures are only used as a filler. we want the regular members to participate. and we want you guys to win these prices and deals.

Oh, and i can personally say this. the next time i win. im going to select someone i feel who should of won judging off their pictures and general attitude on the forum to give the prize too. im no longer going to take prizes, i will continue to enter.. but i prefer to see this. where all the mods are out of it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
as soon as im able im gona fix the shot.. maybe today if i can bully a friend of mine to join me(thats got better skills with the camera)

·
4,054 Posts
im loving this.. finally we are starting to more consistanly max out the polls.. and more and more votes are springing up monthly. im loving it guys keep it up! THE MORE INTEREST THAT DEVELOPS THE BETTER PRIzES WE GET AND THE MORE SPONSORS WILL JOIN INTO THIS GIVE AWAY.

ive said it before and ill say it again. the goal here is to get this FOR U GUYS. the moderators have all agreed.. every poll that reaches 10 regular members every
mod steps out.

we as mods try to enter every month, but our pictures are only used as a filler. we want the regular members to participate. and we want you guys to win these prices and deals.

Oh, and i can personally say this. the next time i win. im going to select someone i feel who should of won judging off their pictures and general attitude on the forum to give the prize too. im no longer going to take prizes, i will continue to enter.. but i prefer to see this. where all the mods are out of it.
Thanks Fukn :K: That was very nice of you to do, but what you say is true. Seeing more members involved is great. I'm gonna try to enter in as many contests as I can now :) It's fun being creative with photography.

21 - 40 of 72 Posts