VW Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To kick off the start of my body work, I went and bought a rattle can of Chrome Illusion Paint and painted part of the Engine Cover in it (the part that looked dumb after I painted it Black). Looks sweet as hell accented by the blue lagoon. I will post pics soon.

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TheBoraDJ:
To kick off the start of my body work, I went and bought a rattle can of Chrome Illusion Paint and painted part of the Engine Cover in it (the part that looked dumb after I painted it Black). Looks sweet as hell accented by the blue lagoon. I will post pics soon.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
You cant get us all excited and not have pictures ready! Sounds cool, get them posted !

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
i know show us these pictures already!!!

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

very nice! how long did it take u to do that?

·
Registered
777 Posts
sweetness, i think it looks great! might be stealing that idea
ive seen that stuff before, do they make any other colors of it or just gold/green/purple ? im kinda looking for a blue/purple/white(or silver)

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
did you use high-temp paint? what are the detail of that paint? I would like to paint that part of my engine as well. I was wondering what type of paint I can use? thanks.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Holy Fu**en SH** I Dont believe me eyes.
Thats some HHOOTT SSHH**TT

AAWesome Job man congrats

1 - 19 of 19 Posts