VW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone knowif the mk4 shift knob will fit on a mk2. Any help will be great thanks

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
it can be made to fit but i'm 99% sure that the mk4 is held in with a set screw instead of threading on like our cars. ask some peeps in the mk4 forum how their knobs are held on. But either way you can make it fit.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Josh Fryauff:
[QB]MkIV shift knobs are actually held on with a brass clip, but can easily be made to fit with a clamp of some type.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
i stand corrected. there ya go.

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by floppynutter:
who cares its a shift knob man. worry about how to go faster not stupid shift knobs<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow two posts by you and both meaningless. Cool it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think floppynutter's got a shiftknob stuck up his a$$ but thanks for all your help.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by floppynutter:
who cares its a shift knob man. worry about how to go faster not stupid shift knobs<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

go back to the vortex with comments like that. this is a no flame zone

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
get this punk off forum..this is a place to help each other..dont be so negative. and im pretty sure people tune dubs for other reasons than just speed, like style and just plain old dub love...i wish they had a middle finger graemlin, cause itd be flying at you right now...just chill bro
--dave--

1 - 9 of 9 Posts