VW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
4,054 Posts
Link didn't work for me but personally I'd look for something with a comfortable grip, not too big, and good quality considering you're going to be using it often. I have no issues with my stock shift knob and I can't see myself replacing it any time soon.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The shifter I'm looking at right now it just standard black leather with the nardi logo on top. Personally I don't hate mine, but I just would rather have leather over the wood grain I have right now. And I would like something just a bit heavier. I would stick with oem but I would want a gli/gti know and they show a 6 speed pattern and I would rather have a logo unless the pattern is true to the car.

·
Registered
132 Posts
if your looking for a gli shift nob with boot, its a little worn but it has the GLI lettering and the shift pattern, it's also leather, let me know if your interested I have it ready to ship out

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I actually went ahead and bought the Nardi Evolution shifter. I like the way it looks and I've heard it fits very well so I'm gonna give it a try. The only thing that sucks is that AFTER I bought it they said they were incorrect on their stock and have some on order so it could be about 2 weeks... I'm having to work on my patience but it'll be worth it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts