VW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my h&r/bilstein setup put on last week. And i have noticed that when i go up curves i hear this noise coming from all the shocks..like its compressing and making this bad noise..is it normal? cause its new?

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Describe the noise as best as you can, and I will try to determine what is going on for you. When it happens, what it sounds like in detail.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When i go up a drive way, it sounds like it is compressing...i have asked my brother before...he said it is normal for shocks this stiff...i dunno
its like when you press on something and something is trying to compress.....

·
Registered
777 Posts
personally id ride on it for another week or so, suspention really dosnt settle for sometimes several weeks after its put on, as for the compression noise some high dollar shocks just do it, and some dont, what id do is get in the driveway turn your wheels as far as you can both ways and get beside the car and look and make sure theres no obvious problems, such as leaking fluid, or somthing digging into the shock, open your hood and make sure all the bolts have nuts on them.... if it persists then take it in and/or contact the manufactur

1 - 6 of 6 Posts