VW Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm shopping for wheels and having a hard time finding wheels I like that fit my A2 GTi. Any one willing to give me some sugestions and maybe add a few pics of their GTi? It would help. thanks

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
i like mine but i dont know where to get them. i bought the car like it is now! but the 1 thing that i hate is that they are only 14s. i want some VW 17s but they dont make them in a 4-bolt pattern. does anyone know where i can get some for hella cheap?

·
Registered
84 Posts
here are my 15x7 TSW Hockenhem's ... I wish they were 16's, but I love them. (Tires are Less Expensive)

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
hey check out Konig Imagines, i think they look pretty phat. i no a guy that has 17's of them on a 98 jetta thats black, but i think they'd even look better on a mk2 golf or gti. i think they sorta resemble something bbs would make but they are a little more detailed. hey jus my opinion.

·
Registered
8 Posts

maybe you can place something like this on your golf.
this one is a 8.5*17"
I have them under my rallye

[ September 24, 2002: Message edited by: vwfanatic ]

·
Registered
52 Posts
17's are too big for an MKII IMO, 16's are about as big as I would go from a practical and driveable standpoint.

Some 16" imagines would look sweet on an MKII

·
Registered
175 Posts
I wonder how much it would cost to bring one to the states, after getting it legal!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
normally there are 2 rallye golfs in america.
One was originally from a friend of my!

it is a green one with porsche rims

·
Registered
73 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vwfanatic:
voila tis is a picture of my rallye golf

[ September 25, 2002: Message edited by: vwfanatic ]
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think i just filled the cup

1 - 16 of 16 Posts