VW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, it wasn't really a GT. It was a 6-cyl model. But still!

All you EZ pass users will enjoy this one.

I'm on my way to work this morning and some chick in the above mentioned Stang pulls next to me on the nj turnpike, at about 65ish. So, naturally, I pull up past her and so did she. We did this a few times... As we are approaching the 18W toll... heavens to betsy! there are two adjoining ez-pass lanes open... this is very important b/c the ez-pass speed limit is about 30mph so we had to start from the same speed.

Anyway, I started in second and took it upto about 5K, then third and fourth to about the same... next thing you know... she was the size of a micro machine! (remember those?)

The best part of the whole story is that I slowed down so she would catch up so I could give her "HAHA" look and we wound up pulling into same business complex. She works in the next building over!

So guess who i'm having lunch with today!?

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
Hehe, what a great story! She attractive? It's too bad she drives a rustang...

Yes, I do remember micro machines, I had a few of those when I was younger!

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote
yeah if she is hot you should try and wax it
Excellent lunch. Shes actually thinking about trading her car in towards an A6 or maybe a G35. She told me that our little excercise this morning served as motivation. Guess which car I was steering her towards?

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
chicks in dubs. dosent get much better. i love micro machines. i had so many of them, i still think i do too. but nice job on that piece stang.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
man nice work. get her in a dub, and wax it!

oh, and the micro machines, who ever said i still didnt have them? Micro Machines are the shizzle!

·
Registered
131 Posts
ahh micro machines, to tell you the truth, i busted them out like a week ago cuz i was bored. but i cant see how i could have had so much fun with them. maybe i just lost my imagination? haha
Zak

1 - 12 of 12 Posts