VW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been fighting this P2015 code for a while now. I went ahead and bought an intake manifold from ECS and was getting ready to put it in. I stopped by the dealership to pick up some clips and just asked one of the service guys about it. It turns out that the intake is covered under warranty for 120,000 miles or 10 years from in service date along with the DSG transmission. just thought you all would like to know that!

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Intake implausible signal. Basically the actuator fails and you have to replace the intake. This one is for the 2.0tsi the fsi had a similar problem. I was super surprised that they covered it under warranty also they replaced my water pump under warranty. They didn't even charge me a diag fee.

·
Registered
82 Posts
code P2015

Here is my story on the subject: GTI 2.0 bought Dec 2008
P2015 came in around 56000 miles. Not covered. OEM put a new intake manifold (06J-133-201-AS) my cost about 800.00$ , same problem at 135,000 Miles, again OEM replaced intake my cost about 800.00$. at 165,000 miles, same P2015 came back. This time, I ordered the part and installed myself cost 200.00$ for the intake module. When I removed old intake, all my intake valve ports of the head were caked with carbon deposit ( about 2mm thick). after cleanup and new intake installed, noticed better engine throttle response. At 187,000miles, I am waiting for the code to come back again!
:)

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow that sucks. I guess it gives me something to look forward to. Is that the fsi or tsi?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts