1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Damn!!! Now only if i didn't see those damn red X's!!! Congrats on the R32 man!! I'm sure alot of people will want a ride now!
jon

·
Registered
735 Posts
I can't stand it when my machine won't load all the images. I wanna see this car dude!!!!

When all was said and done... what was the price? if you don't mind me asking...

·
Registered
777 Posts
ill host them for you.... im at work so i wont beable to get them right now.... e-mail them to [email protected]

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 109 LUVR:
Even better than a "how-dy"; Congradulations!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know, I wanted to give some type of clue, but thought it best to keep the whole thing a secret until it was definete.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Still not working, i even tried copying and pasting and it didn't work. now are you just you just didn't right click on the pic when you were getting the link did you? make sure you do the "create link for auction" on the right.
jon

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
If I ever get one, its gonna have to be red. Though I would take a blue one, I think I would try harder to get a red one.

Though your car looks awesome in black...

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I never thought I would give up the GTI, it's kinda weird. I figure, my last 3 cars were forced induction, mine as well give normally aspirated a try again. Once I am past the magical 1000 mile mark, it will be interesting to see what she can do when opened up, and how it compared to the 1.8T.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
Beautiful. Can't wait to see it in person at the VWF tent at tunerwar, I have a feeling that it will be the highligh of the show for me and many others. Congrats once again Josh

1 - 20 of 53 Posts