VW Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my car is golf 1.6 non-turbo , can i add a blow-off on it? do any1 here has a blow-off introduction?
thx very much

and btw, where i can find a vw website to find my cars' spec?

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
I'm taking blow off to mean blow off valve, and no you cannot add a blow off valve to a non-turbo motor because there is nothing to blow off. They are used to let off the excess boost produced by turbos, so therefore a non-turbo engine simply cant have one.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
u can buy a fake one what when you go to a sertain rpm. a lil speaker under the hood makes a phhttt soud. LOL! what crap!

·
Registered
433 Posts
haha yeah i remember seeing that speaker thing in some rice mag. haha so funny, make your car sound turbo'd but when it comes to it, you ain't got shit.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Was it you that was telling me that your brother got beat by a CRX? Also didn't or does he still have the TT or supercharged VR6?
jon

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
wait, Vee-Dubber, your bro got beat by a CRX? man, that must be one hella fast CRX cuz couldnt he take on S2000's and Boxter S's? thats insainly crazy!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Hah! sounds more like my parent's dog farting than a BOV.. That is the pen-ultimate in Ricey mods... I think its even better than the whistler...

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
damn thats too funny, u no there hasta be people out there fooling themselves that they have a turbo'd car now.. haha stupid inventions...

·
Registered
433 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mark:
Why would you want your car to sound like it is turboed if it was not?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

because ricers are stupid as hell. and you know that only someone with rice would want some cool thing like that haha. stupid people and there japanese cars.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Again, I must stress that Rice does not equal japanese. I would more expect to find something like this on a Cavalier than a civic... Rice is a frame of mind, not a nationality of car.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts