VW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
hahahahha that's wicked!

and i loved the dukes of hazzard! i didn't like it when those other guys were on. i liked the original guys.

[ November 05, 2003: Message edited by: 1point8T ]

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
hahahahahaha.......that's too classic. I'd love to see that on something really tiny...like a miata.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Haha, when the horn died on my 1989 ford festiva (my first car) my buddy installed one of those in my car as a joke without me knowing. Imagine my surprise when I used the horn the next time. They are VERY loud, especially for a tiny car like a festiva.

·
Registered
466 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1point8T:
hahahahha that's wicked!

and i loved the dukes of hazzard! i didn't like it when those other guys were on. i liked the original guys.

[ November 05, 2003: Message edited by: 1point8T ]
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You didn't like Coy and Vance? Really? Just kidding, they sucked! Bo and Luke rule, but I would still watch just for "The General" and of course DAISY!

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
That's pretty funny.

ALthough...I can say, I have not once watched the dukes of hazard.

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
That is the shit...if I had some extra flow to piss away right now I'd get it for the GTI. I loved the DOH! On my beetle I had a bull horn with crazy sounds like animals, sirens and a mic. Me and my bro used to drive around and everyone would stare at the car because is a loud old beetle then they we would we would make fun of them. So stupid but yet so great.

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
thats awesome. I have heard a few of them when I was in virginia and west virginia. If I had a big red neck mobile, that would be a must have item.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts