VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yesterday some one kicked in my custom made bagless grill whiule i was in watchin a hockey game.If anyone hears anythign abotu it plz let me know i have a bat in my trunk waiting for that sob... up for any sugg on new grill on a 96 jetta

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
It will happen again I assure you !I hate vw haters !Damaging someone else car is NOT cool !By the way go badgeless !I did.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya it was... one of my friends tim shaved the stock grill to bagless and it looked great coulnt tell it was a stock grill now i think im just gonna buy a fk grille

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
Colin learn to spell, ashame that crap happens. He wass probably mad because you both had the same coffee can. Last thing you need it 2nd degree muder, put the bat back, you are 215lb and 6'2" and you have the added rage of someone hurtinig your baby, Fist will be more fun.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
no man.... just use the bat so he cant kick ANYTHING anymore!!! then feel free to beat on he with your fists! but dont kill him.... just teach him a lesson... so to speak!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
teeth r like a grill of the face what u guys think lol... oh well now it will look gay at the gtg its bad enough already

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
When we all pulled up to the rink, I was doing burnouts in the grass (quattro a4) and as soon as we parked a group of 3 hondas came up and parked in front of us. Cars were total ricers with chrome wheels and graphics and 30 stickers, u know the works. The one "leader guy had lambo doors and he gave us all a cock look. We came back out 2 hours later, no hondas, and a grill in 30 pieces... Wonder who did it?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Haha!! Dakoda loves the cock look..

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
raf wtf u talkin about dude if someone kickin in ur front u wouldnt want to cap him ? im all about revenge... i thionk he did it bc we made fun of his friend reving his car y must ppl do that in a parking lot ur not going anywhere... and lambo doors on a civic what a waste...

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
ahh who cares he probably drives a honda. that's good enough revenge if u ask me!

·
Registered
466 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dad2rjp:
i was always told honda's are for people who cant handle vw's<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No they are for people that can't spell VW. Oops did I say that out loud?

·
Registered
158 Posts
ahh , that stinks, i am so sorry to here about your grill. hey make sure you file a police report and then call the insurance company . the insurance company will replace the whole thing. It is covered under comprehensive. After that you need to find out who did it and get some serious revenge.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thnx coz will do

1 - 20 of 31 Posts