VW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was on MSN autos earlier today and was looking up some veedub info on the '03 Jettas. I clicked on "competitors to this model line" and cars like the chevy cavalier, dodge neon, ford focus, hyundai elantra and the pontiac sunfire came up.

WHATS UP WITH THAT!?

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
i think they are talking price range. but i dunno. they do not compete anywhere else. oh, maybe on size, but thats all i got.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TailpipeSmokeshow:
damn...it's too bad insurance companies didn't use the same logic!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hahaha. Agreed. Insurance agencies are legal criminals. Go ahead...
me for that...go ahead... LOL

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by silverGTI:
yeah. I agree thomas, but if you get in an accident, they are USUALLY there for you<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course they are. To rip off whatever you have left on you.

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TailpipeSmokeshow:
damn...it's too bad insurance companies didn't use the same logic!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, but you also have to remember, when you get in an accident, German cars are much more expensive to repair...look at prices on parts for VW's and look at prices on parts for American cars. I remember thinking that a $230 Borla cat-back exhaust system was a lot for my Jeep...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts