VW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone out there had any input about the Eibach springs. I just got a really good deal on some springs through work, and I was originally goin to get the Progress springs until I talked to progress and it was going to take them at least a month to make them. Then I decided to go with the Eibach springs because they seem to be essentailly the same. Anyone have any experience with either of these? Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
131 Posts
if i would get any springs, it would be them, or H&R. but H&R is expensive, go for the eibach if you got a good deal! goodluck!

Zak

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
eibach are good stuff. they are almost just as good as H&R but not quiet. what struts you have? it could really matter with what struts you are going to pair up with them.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Dont even bother buying springs if you're not going to buy struts. Your struts will wear out faster and then you'll have to do the whole thing over again. I'm running the H&R cupkit. Its nice, handles well, but stiff, so you'll feel every nook and crany in the road

1 - 5 of 5 Posts