VW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
i've heard a lot of bad things about eip. you should check out some of the feedback from them.

i'd go for the apr stage 3. better and more reliable!

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
I agree with what everyone else said. EIP isn't a bad shop but they are know for not honoring their warrenty when something goes wrong.
jon

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
i also have heard many bad things about eip, especially over at the tex.

not saying you shouldn't do business with them, thats up to you, but i'd just be careful...

·
Registered
158 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EastCoastDubz420:
How much wheel horsepower with each? What do you think I would run? Do I need stage 4 to make my car relibale if i get stage 3. Eip Page<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

where are you from? east coast doesn't say much

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
Not to be disrespectful or anything, but why EIP? Have you done a lot of research of companies putting out turbo kits, and if yes, what made you decide to go with them? I only ask because, after my above post I felt like I was being short, and unhelpful. I decided to do some of my own research on a few other sites/forums about EIP. Other than one owner running a 2.0 turbo kit on the Tex, I did not see anything even remotely praiseful about them. If fact a few people who actually had given them their car to get work done, and besides having to wait sometimes up to a year to get there car back, many came back damaged. One guy had the engine blown three times while in their posession, and then had it returned with a damaged front valance, and a bad turbo. Unless you really have, if I were you I would do some seriuos research before making any decissions. Hope this isn't taken the wrong way, just trying to help.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

1 - 11 of 11 Posts