VW Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The guy that is buying my jetta is coming tomorrow with cash
I have already contacted AP Tuning about pricing. I have to call to set up an appointment once I have cash in hand.
I have my first sponsor

·
Registered
32 Posts
Let me get this straight: You advertise for them. You're at their beckon call to do shows and all they're doing is "cutting you a deal?" That deal better be free!

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
The Staff at APTuning are great people. I talk to Tom all the time, asking questions and we get into technical talks about everything. They do quality work and sell good products. Good luck with everything B5, you have one hell of a Passat on your hands, Show winner...

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
wow, thats really exciting...congratulations!

now you really need to bring it by the york gtgs once they start up...i gotta see this thing

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
I can't wait to see it at the next show. It's going to be awesome once it's done!

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
db said:
Congrats Jason...make sure you keep us in the loop with the progress.
It's been two weeks since I ordered my stage III. I called today to check the statis, they said it would probably be another two weeks. APR is waiting on the manifold :cry:

The carbon fiber hood I'm getting won't be ready until mid-April. Atleast that's what they said...The last I checked they weren't in production yet!!! So I might not have my hood for Import War :x :x

Other then that, I'm ready for shows!!! :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts