VW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I stated my own blog this morning. Go ahead and follow and feel free to comment to start a discussion.
MY BLOG

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just ordered a short ram intake for my 04 gti 1.8t and just wondering how big of a differance its gonna make as far as performance and loudness.
Haha what?

Did you post that under the wrong thread?

Its not going to give you a lot more power. Maybe 10hp but it will be thoughout the powerband and quicker spool

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah it did thanks. you think ebay coliovers would be a bad idea? i mean they look alright but it is ebay.
Personally I would not get EBay coilovers... Diving down the highway at 80 and you need to swirve to avoid damage that is not something you want to fail on you at that point.
There are many name brands from high end to a lower end name brand that can be trusted

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for the help. this is a really great forum everybody is helpful and nice. ive been on many forums for different cars ive owned and this one is the best.
Glad you enjoy it lol
At first I thought you were pulling my leg with the noob questions but I hope we got all them answered for you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts