VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's everyones view about putting stickers on their VW? Am I the only person who will not put stickers on my car? I would love to show my love for organizations etc., but I just cannt push myself to put a sticker on my baby.

Jenn

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Allure:
What's everyones view about putting stickers on their VW? Am I the only person who will not put stickers on my car? I would love to show my love for organizations etc., but I just cannt push myself to put a sticker on my baby.

Jenn
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I feel the same way Jenn. I'd be more than happy to rock at t-shirt, hat or thong but no stickers on my dub.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
I only have two stickers on the outside of my dub and it's the 3" V sticker on the pass side of my windshield and the members sticker on the drivers side. and both are black so you really can't tell they are there until you get closer.
jon

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I ever decided to rock stickers, they would have to be symmetrical. I am annal about symmetry (i.e. all tattoos and piercings have to be symmetrical)Donno why.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote
I'd be more than happy to rock at t-shirt, hat or thong but no stickers on my dub.
YES!!!! I love man thongs!

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Allure:
YES!!!! I love man thongs!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

k Raf, i'm really starting to worry about you and i haven't even meet you yet!!
jon

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bora2021:
k Raf, i'm really starting to worry about you and i haven't even meet you yet!!
jon
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You heard her! She loves man thongs!

·
Registered
777 Posts
i have the small silver 7 inch vwforum.com sticker right above my center rear breaklight, and when my vwforum member sticker gets here its gonna be on the bottom of the windshield on the drivers side... no more....

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I used to have then all down my doors all rice style. But then i got away from that and have 2 on each side. I like symetry too. My member stickers and a eurotuner sticker. (My favorite mag). They sent them to me because they jipped me on an issue. I emailed them and they set me 2 copies and 4 calendars that came in the old school issue and 2 free stickers. Mine are white because of the theme with the wheels and all. But any more and i think it'll look cluttered.

·
Registered
676 Posts
so far I have three glass etch style on my front windshield (Performance VW, Club H2O and a memory sticker to an old friend who passed away). Then on my back doors I have vwforum stickers to show full support. I don't think at all about doing any more than that.

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by db:
Only decals that should go on your ride are VWFORUM ones http://www.vwforum.com/merchandise/decals.html<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
thats all the vinyl I have on my car. I have 2 (one on each side) back side window on the inside-so they don't get bitched up in winter and so they look sortof stealth, and my member badge in lower driver's side (above my pa registration). I think I'm not putting any more on the outside. I'm going to put the east coast dubbers on the underside of my hood.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Window decals are cool, but I'd never rock a bumper sticker/other sticker shit on my car either. They'd never look right on a hot car.

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
If I ever decided to rock stickers, they would have to be symmetrical. I am annal about symmetry (i.e. all tattoos and piercings have to be symmetrical)Donno why.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am totally the same way! I have a couple, they are the same on both sides though.

·
Registered
161 Posts
anyone who opposes putting a sticker repping there org. or group is a tard (pardon my french). you gotta rep ur group. ive got a sticker for vwforum.com on mine and swov.org on mine which is SouthWest Ohio Volkswagon (i live in kentucky 10 miles from cinci so its close enuff to be ohio).i think if u belong to dub org. you need to rep. that group.thats jus my two cents.just dont over do it like the ricers.peace.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Showing your support is ok but, remember, these are fine pieces of art we are talking about. There is no need to put grafitti on them yourself. Keep the stickers simple and if I see a bumper sticker on anyone's dub, i'm gonna goof off the hell out of it.

·
Registered
167 Posts
stickers on a car? is it a lunchbox? hellz no! but an F.O.P. sticker or maybe a local PD sticker could help keep your driving record clean... or if your dad was a Major
P

i win

1 - 20 of 20 Posts