VW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which strut bar is the best? like what company.....and how much would i have to pay for it to be a good price...does it really improve handling that much?

[ February 20, 2004: Message edited by: GTI 1.8T ]

[ February 20, 2004: Message edited by: GTI 1.8T ]

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
My understanding is that ABD is the stiffest one on the market-but it is pretty pricy. A lot of people have the neuspeed one and like it just fine. I have the abd strut bar.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I just got the ABD one from Josh Fryauff, I hope to get it on this weekend.

*claps hands in excitement*

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
I am somewhat satisfied with my Neuspeed, I would go with ABD though.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
anybody have a how to on the lower sway bars install? I need to get those on, and need to know what is involved.

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
I am probably going to get the Strut bar from an Audi S3, strictly because its OEM. I have seen them on Ebay before, competetively priced.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I was thinking about an s3 strut bar as well. The price looks pretty sweet but I'm wondering if its really worth it. If it will perform like the abd or neuspeed ones. I think with strut bars it really doesn't make a difference between companies but i'm not sure.

·
Registered
872 Posts
i had the Nuespeed on my old jetta (99') and if you use the stock hardware it wont do much for handling its more for show. but if you do go nuespeed to nodice a difference you have to drill holes and find a way to mount it ... so good luck regardless

1 - 10 of 10 Posts