VW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate people. First, they all give me hell about the way I park my car, and so then, when I start parking like a "normal" person, they all fling their doors right into the side of mine!!!! Have people no respect for fine German cars!?!?!?!?! Man, I just hope I never walk out and see the person actually doing it, cause it won't be pretty (unless of course she's insainly fine, cause then, you know).

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
i know exactly what you mean. i get ppl bitching about me using my blinker TOO MUCH! so then i dont use it for stupid things like parking lots and then ppl bitch about that as well. i figure, do whatever you want to cuz there will be someone there to bitch no matter what! but that sux about your car.

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
Summary of this weekend's parking for me:

1) K-Mart parked 50 spots away from the door with the closest car 6 spots away.

2) BK parked in the last spot hugging the outside marker being about 4 feet from the other car.

3) Blockbuster parked in the last spot half in the grass on an angle away from the car by 5 feet.

My wife is like nice park job. I'm like thanks!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Well the way I look at it...no car is worth parking close to my dub. So what if i have to walk a half an hour into wal mart for some gel and to make fun of white trash.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
See, I don't always have the option of parking 20 miles away from the closest car, or taking up more than one spot, thanks to the traffic and parking Nazi's at Texas Tech University. But yeah, I still try and stay as far away as possible from the car next to me, but most of the red necks here take that as their opportunity to park their ford f-350 crew cab dullie next to me taking up all of their spot, plus half the spot in front of them and half the spot next to them which happens to be my spot, since I was kind enough to leave all that open space for them
Stupid red necks!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts