VW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my car got broken into today on the driver window. It really pisses me off because they took my CDs. I hid my headunit so they didn't get that. They took that little plastic piece that goes around the unit to cover the holes. I hate those people. Sorry I just hate people like that.

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
vent away. I would be super pissed if someone stole anything from my car, and anything was stolen-especially my cds.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. What makes me really mad is the fact that you cant see anything inside my car from outside. So there was no point in even breaking in. My CD's can only be seen if the driver door is opened.

·
Registered
241 Posts
hey man sorry to hear about that i hate that crap too... you work hard to buy things for yourself while lazy pricks go out and do that kind of crap.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
yea yea i've been down that road with break ins many of times... the way i see it is, if people want somethin that bad they will find a way to get it no matter how hard u try to prevent theft...

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
sorry to hear that man, this girl i know has a b3 passat moded vr6 (just wanted to throw that in) and she had all her cds stolen, it came out to be like 3000 worth of cds or something rediculous like that. damn people. they suck!

·
Registered
433 Posts
i hate muthaf***ers like that. i mean what the hell gives them the right to break into your shit and take what doesn't belong to them. that all deserve to get their asses kicked. bring out the firing squad

·
Registered
335 Posts
i've had my VW keyed. twice. i even had some assholio stick a lit cigarette in the grill while i was shopping at walmart. take comfort in the fact that karma's a bitch: they'll get theirs. they always do.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts