Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
MK4 & MK5 Owner
8,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Summertime!

Post a picture of your VW, any picture, rolling shot, driveway shot, jackstand shot, carwash shot, drivethru shot , whatever!

To make the poll you must adhere to the NO THEME theme!

Be unique, think outside the box, and have fun! Mods or not don't be afraid to put a picture up. No one is going to laugh or burn you on this forum about your car or pic.

This POTM is just for fun. Same rules apply. Winner gets some forum bragging rights and maybe a secret prize.

Everyone has a chance to win this! No mods? No problem!

There are only a few rules and regulations:

1.Please only post pictures of your vehicle that you legally own. All other pictures will be deleted, local dubbers or the actual owner of the vehicle you posted may come to your home and kick your a**, and potentially result in the user being banned from the site. (In other words NO POSERS PLEASE!)

2.Moderators and Administrators “may” request additional information about a car to check validity of the claim it is in fact YOUR vehicle.

3.Submit pictures by posting them into this thread where moderators and Admin will verify they meet the theme and post an official poll thread starting on MAY 23rd and running until the end of the month for all members to vote for their favorite.

4.Only post pictures of VW vehicles for entry into the contest.

5.ONLY ONE PICTURE OF YOUR CAR.

6.IF YOU OWN MULTPILE DUBS PLEASE LIMIT YOUR SUBMISSIONS TO ONE PICTURE PER MONTH.

7. ???????

8.No mod list is needed, the picture will stand alone for judging.(engine bays shots and interior shots COUNT for your ONE PHOTO SUBMISSION)

9.Be creative, have fun, and don’t get arrested trying to get a photo!

10.DO NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF!!!!!

Entrants must be in by July 10th at 6:00p CST. Look for the voting poll to open in this same Picture of the month forum as a sticky at the top on July 11th.

LETS SEE SOME CARS!

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
I'm going to get a new lens for this month. Whole new shoot just for POTM.

·
4,054 Posts
Since I'm about 3,000 miles away from my car right now I'll have to submit an old pic this month. I'm not sure if I used this photo for the "Close-up" theme, but if someone recognizes it from then just let me know.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Please do not close this, I will participate, I just want this damn inferno of a heat wave to pass by. In addition diidn't you state that we have until the 10th?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.