VW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone watched this? ive watched it for the last 4 weekends, and three out of the four weekends they've had a spot on some kind of dub....the hosts are kinda posing, and you can tell they dont make up there own lines... but its an alright show... today they had an aussie GTI meet on there..pretty effin cool id say, but i think neuspeed is a major spons. (alot of plugging) by the way it comes on TNN on sunday AM, i think they might show it on sat too but i rarely get a chance to watch TV on sat's... well i figured id let yall know, besides theyve got me working sunday so im pretty bored!

[ July 06, 2003: Message edited by: Midnight VR6 ]

·
Registered
35 Posts
I agree, some very nice dubs this weekend.

A few weeks ago I caught the Car and Driver (on right after or before?) review of the R32. Damn...I want one.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
I like it how the Tuning TV programs are finally realizing that VW's are the SHIT on the road not the RICE.

·
Registered
225 Posts
The show is cool especially when they show mk4's. I have been watching that show for a while and i have seen many shows about gti's. I have seen one show where they chip a gti and add some suspension upgrades. I have also seen one on the R32 which was pretty bad ass. There is only one down side to the show (actually 2). Those gay twins. another show i like on tnn is car and driver. I wish they would show a gti in one episode.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts