VW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey does any one out there know if fk suspension kits are any good. what im looking for is a cost effective suspension upgrade thanks guys.

·
Registered
34 Posts
thats funny here in the states people seem to think FK is good but if you ask anyone from Europe they think FK is junk.
H&R cup kit is pretty responable and one of the best suspension kits, weitec has great kits (I know lots of guys running weitecs and none of them have any problems), I run spax not the best overall but cheap and gets the job done well, KW coils are only a a couple hundred more than anyone of these kits.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have purchased many FK products, including my suspension (Fk Highsport Coilovers) and every product I have I am satisfied with 100%. Thumb up to FK

·
Registered
437 Posts
Speaking of suspensions, my golf has pretty thin walled tires on it and i feel every bubm in the road, it doesnt havee any performance shocks or springs on there but is that normal and what can i do to get rid of it

·
Registered
335 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VWSportCompact96:
Speaking of suspensions, my golf has pretty thin walled tires on it and i feel every bubm in the road, it doesnt havee any performance shocks or springs on there but is that normal and what can i do to get rid of it<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

drive slower, don't hit potholes.

·
Registered
153 Posts
definately go h&r cup over fk, i have h&r and its a perfect ride and awesome handling.

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
Weitec GT kits are pretty nice stuff. I've sold several sets, and everyone is very happy.

Weitec coilovers are pretty much KW coilovers with different coatings.

You just can't go wrong with H&R though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts